We invite all students, professors, experts and professionals of relevant universities and institutions to join the following research assignments:
- KEY research: Material Properties for Seismic Research
- Designs of Passive Solar Schools
- Low-Tech Passive Cooling Concepts
- Life Cycle Assessments of Alternative Materials
- Building Biology; Health Impacts of Alternative Materials
- Design Strategies for Semi-Permanent Housing (temporarily closed)
- Natural Protection of Bamboo (temporarily closed)
- Alternative Techniques in general (coming soon)
- Recycling of Construction Waste (coming soon)
- Technology Transfer in general (coming soon)
The assignments are being executed at your university or institute, within your own curriculum and time frame.
Smart Shelter Research will act as the overall umbrella. We connect you with people in the field, enable exchange of knowledge and manage the information streams.
It will be a continuous process where everybody participates and everybody profits! If you would like to join, or for further information please contact us.