Join our International Research to find answers and solutions to improve safety and sustainability for non-engineered construction that not only help millions of people but also benefit the environment!
The research assignments are open to all students, professors, experts, and professionals of relevant universities and institutions:
- KEY research: Devices for Field Testing
- Development of a Low-tech Shake Table
- Development of Low-Velocity Wind Energy
- Development of DIY Solar Applications
- Development of an Earth Block Press (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Stone Crusher (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Concrete Mixer (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Straw Baler (temporarily closed)
- Development of Waste-Plastic Blocks (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Concrete Block Tester (coming soon)
– The assignments are meant for a minimum duration of one academic year, final-year thesis students, or longer -Ph.D. candidates.
– Shorter durations or group assignments are possible but need to be discussed, please contact us for more options.
– They are being executed at your university or institute, within your own curriculum and time frame.
– If you would like to join, please fill out the Contact Form and we will get in contact with you.
Smart Shelter Research will act as the overall umbrella. We connect you with people in the field, enable an exchange of knowledge and manage the information streams.
We are a 100% open-source -program, we share, we exchange and we collaborate.