We invite all students, professors, experts, and professionals of relevant universities and institutions to join the following research assignments:
- KEY research: Devices for Field Testing
- Development of a Low-tech Shake Table
- Development of Low-Velocity Wind Energy
- Development of DIY Solar Applications
- Development of an Earth Block Press (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Stone Crusher (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Concrete Mixer (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Straw Baler (temporarily closed)
- Development of Waste-Plastic Blocks (temporarily closed)
- Development of a Concrete Block Tester (coming soon)
The assignments are being executed at your university or institute, within your own curriculum and time frame.
Smart Shelter Research will act as the overall umbrella. We connect you with people in the field, enable an exchange of knowledge and manage the information streams.
It will be a continuous process where everybody participates and everybody profits! If you would like to join, or for further information please contact us.