We invite all students, professors, experts and professionals of relevant universities and institutions to join the following research assignments:
- KEY research: Rubble Stone Masonry
- KEY research: The Role of Horizontal Bands
- KEY research: Optimization of Vertical Reinforcements
- Completing Confined Masonry
- Monolithic Earth
- Traditional Techniques in General (temporarily closed)
- Bhatar; Dry-stacked Stone Masonry (temporarily closed)
- Gabion Boxes (temporarily closed)
- Dry-stacked vs Mortared Interlocking Blocks (temporarily closed)
- Low-tech Foundations in General (temporarily closed)
- Cement Stabilized Earth Blocks (coming soon)
- Experimental Techniques in General (coming soon)
- Seismic Hazard Maps in general (coming soon)
The assignments are being executed at your university or institute, within your own curriculum and time frame.
Smart Shelter Research will act as the overall umbrella. We connect you with people in the field, enable exchange of knowledge and manage the information streams.
It will be a continuous process where everybody participates and everybody profits! If you would like to join, or for further information please contact us.